Use the Establishment report to list all the employees in your organization, or a subset of the employees you can define by using a selected query.
You can choose between two report views:
- Detail — For each employee listed, this report shows the employee reference, name, department, location, and FTE. Employees are grouped under male and female, and FTE totals are given.
- FTE Count — This report breaks down activity between male and female employees, describing the total head count and total FTE.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, click …, select the start date for the report, and click Next.
- On page 2, click …, select the end date for the report, and click Next.
- Optional. On page 3, select the query that defines a subset of the employees in your organization that you want to include in your report. The queries displayed in the list are those set up by selecting only the Employment History table from the Personnel module, by using Queries. Click Run. The Report Confirmation (90) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Select one of the following:You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Detail, to show the employee reference, name, department, location, and FTE. Employees are grouped under male and female, and FTE totals are given.
- FTE Count, to show activity broken down between male and female employees, describing the total head count and total FTE.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 4, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.