Use this report to produce a list of all year-to-date figures associated with the selected criteria.
Each entry includes year-to-date figures for all PAYE and national insurance details recorded for each employee. Also listed are the year-to-date figures for any loans, savings scheme contributions, and court orders or attachment of earnings deducted from the employee’s gross pay. Pension scheme contributions are listed at the end of each employee’s details.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Next.
- On page 2, decide whether you want to analyze this year’s or last year’s balances. Click This (year) for this year’s balances, or click Last for the previous year, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (17) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Select one of the following:
- PAYE and NI, to show PAYE and NI data that includes the employee tax code, NI number, gross pay from previous employment (if the employee started mid-year), gross pay from this employment, and total tax paid and NI data for employee and employer.
- Statutory Balances, to show all NI contributions for employee and employer, tax, SSP, SMP/SPP/SAP, and student loans and any attachments that can be deducted.
- You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 3, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.