Use this report to produce a list of pension status exceptions. The report includes details for the following instances:
- When the payroll code is set to pensionable (when the Pension check box is selected on the Controls tab for the settings for the payroll code), but the pension status in Fixed Payments/Deductions is set to No Schemes
- When the payroll code is set to not pensionable (when the Pension check box is clear on the Controls tab for the settings for the payroll code), but this setting for the payroll code is overriden for an employee in Fixed Payments/Deductions and the pension status indicates the payment is pensionable
For each payroll code for which there is an exception, the report shows the payroll code reference, description and status, and the employee reference, name, and status of exceptions for the payroll code. For example, if the salary or basic pay payroll code is set to pensionable, but for some employees the pension status indicates no pension schemes are set, the salary of the payroll code shows a status of Y and the exceptions for it (the basic details of the employee records) show a status of N. Similarly, if, for example, overtime (flat rate) is shown as not pensionable, but this status is overriden for a few employees, the details are listed.
To produce the report:
- In the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, click Run. The Report Confirmation (62) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.