Use this report to produce a list of all the suspended employees in the personnel database. If no employees are recorded as suspended, a report is not displayed.
Use this report to quickly review employees who should not be included in the payroll processes and are subsequently excluded from data maintenance functions, payslip production, BACS transfers, and so on.
To produce the report:
- In the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, click Run. The Report Confirmation (27) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Select one of the following:You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- BasicList, to show only the employee reference and name.
- Default Format, to show a default report that includes headings for the employee reference and name, and a report title and other standard details.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select the Default option in report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report. If you select BasicList, the report shows only the employee reference and name.