You can import legislative parameters instead of entering them yourself.
To import the tax, national insurance and other legislative parameters:
1. Download the file that contains the statutory values for the tax year from the Jane Help website.
2. Click Payroll > Start Tax Year Functions > Parameter Import.
3. Select the templates you want to update by highlighting them in the list.
4. Click the > button to move them to the list on the right. Alternatively, you can update all the templates by selecting the Update entries applicable to ALL payroll templates check box on the next page of the wizard.
5. Enter the full path name and filename of the downloaded parameter file or use the lookup button to select the file. Ensure the file has been unzipped.
6. Click Finish and confirm. The new legislation values are imported into the system.
7. Check the legislation is correct before you proceed with the payroll.