Use this report to produce a list of the payroll inputs for each employee that fulfils your selection criteria. All non-zero items are listed and an accumulated total of payments and deductions are provided before the details of the next employee are printed.
A typical employee entry on the report summarises the name of the selected employee and shows details the payroll code, description, units, and rate when applicable, and the item value.
As an example, you can use this option to cross-check the entries for employees. These details are also included in reports, such as the detailed journal listing, which also provides gross pay, statutory deductions, and net pay values from the payroll calculation.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (7) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.