To create a query:
- Click New. A window is displayed where you select the module that holds the data for the query – Personnel, Recruitment, or Payroll.
- Select the module and click Next. A list of tables are displayed, such as HR Record, Absences, Employment History, SIR, and so on.
- Select the table. If you only require data from the HR record for your report, select HR Record.
- Click Next.
5. On page 3, type a title for your query.
6. Select the Accessible By All Users ? check box if you want others within the HR department to have access to your query. If you want other users to be able to amend your query, either the columns (fields) shown in the results, or the criteria of the query, select the appropriate check boxes.
7. Click Next.
8. Follow the instructions in Selecting the fields.
9. For the final step, follow the instructions in Adding filters to your query.