If you do not have any absence records set up in the system, but you want to inform the system of an employee’s sickness, you can specify the occupational sickness scheme and the sickness dates on the employee’s HR record. To do this:
- Select HR Record > Payroll Details > Details > Sickness.
- Under Occupational Sick, in Scheme, select the occupational sickness scheme.
- In Start Date, select the start date of the sickness.
- In End Date, select the end date of the sickness.
- In Used (Days), type the number of days the employee was off sick.
- Click Save to save the details.