Submissions to the HMRC include details of who they should contact within your organisation if they have any queries regarding the submission.
To set up the contact details for the year-end submission:
- Click Payroll > Definitions > Module Setup > Template.
- Select the template and click Edit. The Template window is displayed.
- Click Contact.
- In Employer name and address, type your organisation’s details. If you leave this blank, the system picks up the company address for the current Jane Company.
- In Principal Contact, type the name and contact details of the person HMRC should contact.
- In Holding Folders, type the names of folders where messages created by submission processes to the government gateway can be stored temporarily. If you leave this blank, it will use the folder c:tempJane.