Use this report to produce a list of all the fixed payments and deductions associated with the categories attached to the selected payroll template.
As an alternative to allocating permanent payments and deductions to employees in the personnel database, you can attach them to the payroll category. This reduces the maintenance overhead, particularly for salary-paid employees, because only one entry is required to cover any number of employees.
A subheading is produced at the start of each category, followed by the payment and deduction details for the selected category.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click the Run. The Report Confirmation (43) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click the OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.