Use this report to produce a list of the bank account details of all active records of employees who are paid by a mechanism that requires bank details. This is determined by the setting in Payment Method on the Payment tab in HR Record > Payroll Details > Details for the employee. All employees where the setting is Cash or Unknown are excluded from this report.
A typical employee entry on the report summarizes the name of the selected employee and details all appropriate bank details.
As an example, you can use this option to check for employees where the bank details have been omitted. However, this is also accommodated by the Audit Exception Reports, which describes mandatory items of data that have not yet been fulfilled.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (18) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Default Format is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.