Use this report to list the calculated payroll values for the current period for all employees associated with the selected payroll template.
The report is sorted in order of the payroll categories attached to the selected template. There is an entry for each employee attached to the category. The information listed includes details of PAYE, national insurance contributions for employee and employer, loan and court order deductions, contracted out figures, and taxable, pensionable and NI-able values.A subheading is produced at the end of each category, giving subtotals for each element of the report for the selected category.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Run. The Report Confirmation (32) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. Select one of the following:You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Cost Centre Analysis, to show gross pay and all employer and employee deductions (pension details, SSP, NI, tax, net pay, and any other deductions or payments for this period).
- Cost Centre Detail, to show what the employee is paid and what is deductable (tax, NI, pension, attachments, and loans), and the employer’s costs for each employee.
- Cost Centre Summary, to show the same report as Cost Centre Detail, but do not separate the deductions from employee and employer. It has no details of the pension or NI contributions from the employer.
- NI Review, to show the employee name and reference, NIC for the employee and employer, and total NIC paid by the employer.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.