Use this to produce a report that lists figures owed to HMRC for PAYE and NIC, for employees associated with the selected payroll template, or for a single employee. It also lists SMP/SPP/SAP and SPP as well as any compensation due back to the employer (if eligible for small employer’s relief).
This is a monthly, quarterly, or annual report.
To produce the report:
- In Payroll Template on the Payroll Report Selection Wizard (200) window, select the template from the drop-down list, and click Next.
- Optional. On page 2, select the payroll category (cost centre) from the drop-down list. If you do not select a cost centre, the report includes data for all cost centres associated with the selected template. Click Next.
- On page 3, type the year for the report. This defines part of the report range. Click Next.
- On page 4, type the start period for the report, and click Next.
- On page 5, type the end period for the report, and click Next.
- Optional. On page 6, if you want to produce a report for a single employee, select the employee reference from the drop-down list. If you do not select an employee, the report includes data for all employees associated with the selected payroll template. Click Run. The Report Confirmation (97) window is displayed.
- In Report Output, click one of the following:
- Grid View, to display the report data in the grid. The Report Data Preview window is displayed. You can arrange the data in the grid by moving columns, and sorting and grouping data.
- Report View, to display the data in a report. P32 is the only option. You can set the report location, the folder in which the report templates are kept. You can use this as the central location for all reports.
- Export to File, to save the data in a file.
- Under Report Headings, in Report Title, you can change the default report title by typing a different title. In Header Line 1 – 3, you can change the header line text or accept the defaults.
- Under Printer Options, click Portrait for a vertical orientation for the report, or cick Landscape for a horizontal orientation.
- Click OK to generate the report. If you select a report view in step 2, the report is displayed, and the report title, date, time, and page number is shown in the footer of the report. User and Company details are also shown in the report.